Well, I like it.....

It's not even the colour, I can't get my head round the crap rear end, kinda looks like an after thought to get somewhere to sit :(
 
First one looks a bit like a special build for Justin Beiber

Second one looks like it has manipulated time so much that retro has become futuristic

I like the second one
 
Sorry but I'm going to disagree with everyone - I like it (the first one)

I think the gold works. The large flake paint looks really 70s and complements styling of the bike.

The seat is too skinny and would look better if it was more substantial. The Monster tail-piece mounted at a slight angle ties in nicely but would work better if the handle covers were shaved.

I don't like the second one at all.
 
Sorry but I'm going to disagree with everyone - I like it (the first one)

I think the gold works. The large flake paint looks really 70s and complements styling of the bike.

The seat is too skinny and would look better if it was more substantial. The Monster tail-piece mounted at a slight angle ties in nicely but would work better if the handle covers were shaved.

.

I don't like the second one at all.

hey hey, the first one is RANK, and the second one is cool, and as G. explains, the angle of the of the tail piece is rather ,




Would you be seen on the first one ? :)
 
Don't take it out in the rain.

Like a lot of these sort of bikes, they are showpieces and I doubt if they get ridden, never mind in the rain.
It's a bit like those collectors with 888s who proudly state - this one has never been started.
I view Motorcycles as to be ridden, even if only on dry days with a favourable wind!
 
Back
Top Bottom