Black Swing Arms for Ducati 999/749's (they are all in my Garage)I find that general parts are usually OK to get.
It's the accessories that become more scarce very quickly once a model is discontinued, Superpole seat, bike covers, spring to mind.![]()
Nobody wants 'em, that's why you have loads.Black Swing Arms for Ducati 999/749's (they are all in my Garage)![]()
They are strangely valuableNobody wants 'em, that's why you have loads.
Ugly, ungainly looking things, those black swing arms. They don't belong on the strikingly beautiful 999.
I know. Really bizarre.They are strangely valuable![]()
I'm not on a huge Pension like you
have a box of proper 999RS swing arms then you have some value...
Funded by us, the taxpayers............I'm not on a huge Pension like you![]()
if you are paying what about a fooking rise.... although WTF a hard earnt personal income stream thought out through personal life decisions that we all had a choice to take or not, has to do with a box of old tat swing arms that anyone who wanted one 20 years ago bought one then 20 years ago.. I don't know?Funded by us, the taxpayers............
And profitif you are paying what about a fooking rise.... although WTF a hard earnt personal income stream thought out through personal life decisions that we all had a choice to take or not, has to do with a box of old tat swing arms that anyone who wanted one 20 years ago bought one then 20 years ago.. I don't know?
Like I said have a box of the genuine 999RS ones with all the associated gear to make it work and you might have a point, anything other than that is just deflection.
you would say that, but at The Ducati track day yesterday there were 2 out of over 100 bikes 749/999, and that was a DUCATI day, and of course your target area is one year of production out of the four or so years they were produced, of which most will already have a black arm fitted if they were interested to do that .....so good luck with that one...And profit![]()
I keep refusing to sell them tooyou would say that, but at The Ducati track day yesterday there were 2 out of over 100 bikes 749/999, and that was a DUCATI day, and of course your target area is one year of production out of the four or so years they were produced, of which most will already have a black arm fitted if they were interested to do that .....so good luck with that one...
If you don't sell them how do you make a profit then?I keep refusing to sell them tooIf you go on the 999/749/749RS
fb group people are always looking for them
![]()
It’s a secretIf you don't sell them how do you make a profit then?
Can you send me a link.... oh hang on is mine the 749RS?I keep refusing to sell them tooIf you go on the 999/749/749RS
fb group people are always looking for them
![]()
Balls.... mine has just started flashing on Pikes Peak number 2.TBH my biggest problem is, oem fuel level senders in my case mutley's, getting one that is both accurate, reliable and has a life expectancy at least that of Japanese bikes!
What version are they on now as the alphabet has only 26 letters!
Stupid thing is 99 times out of 100 its dry solder!