AnonymousUser1
Elite Member
This is terrible! A bad day all round!
My wife literally stopped watching TV to listen to this abomination - ‘nuff said.And if that wasn’t bad enough… this abomination was No1 on my 14!!
Explains a lotAnd if that wasn’t bad enough… this abomination was No1 on my 14!!
Around then
Yeah I got a good one
By looking at your details Every Breath You Take was No1 when you were 14. I’d rather have Wizard to be honest…I'm 52 it's on my description or whatever, it doesn't bother me, it's my body that's 52 my mind is still 12 i think!!
She must have been reminiscing about my 14th birthday.My wife literally stopped watching TV to listen to this abomination - ‘nuff said.
I’ll hang my head in shame for my 14th birthday
Bet your humming it while your dancing round your handbag
Bet your humming it while your dancing round your handbag![]()
Eric said that Price stitched the rest of the band over the royalties for "House of the Rising sun". For some reason the royalties were attributed to Price and he saidEric Burdon could hammer out a tune, for sure.
...and Alan Price knew someone with a very talented bear.![]()
I’ll hang my head in shame for my 14th birthday
Eric said that Price stitched the rest of the band over the royalties for "House of the Rising sun". For some reason the royalties were attributed to Price and he said
"Ta very much" and refused to share.
It wasn't that expensive 'cos he shared the cost wiv 'is mate Simon SmiffHe had a dancing bear to keep you know.Have you seen how much those things eat !
![]()
JasusssssssI've got a brand new combine harvester
![]()