It's a bmw, they've been making fuck ugly cars for decades now, Mercedes are a close second (but hard to tell if it's a vauxhall or merc)
I guess you can always tell it's a bmw![]()
You got me, is that a bmw too?True, but that is like it was done for a dare.
It's liek a modern version of this
View attachment 142979
I think it's a Pontiac Aztec.You got me, is that a bmw too?![]()
I was in collecting a wing mirror for my sons beemer this morning jesus they really are a collection of pig ugly cars but the place was jammed with customers.. I really don't get itThis was in the golf club car park last night. I spent a few minutes looking to see if I could identify ANY redeeming feature of it, and failed.
Someone designed this.
Someone signed off on it.
Someone bought it.
What the hell were these people thinking?
View attachment 142973
Lots of 'fashion victims' are now buying cars that look like primer paint?This was in the golf club car park last night. I spent a few minutes looking to see if I could identify ANY redeeming feature of it, and failed.
Someone designed this.
Someone signed off on it.
Someone bought it.
What the hell were these people thinking?
View attachment 142973
Lots of 'fashion victims' are now buying cars that look like primer paint?
Take that!
View attachment 142992
Working for the man, returned to Blighty with family for leave and loyalty shots, only to be presented at with a Fiat hippo by Avis Heathrow. Mrs Bimble insisted we swap it for something else……no argument from me!
A friend of mine had one as a hire car years back, he was very impressed apart from the obvious external aestheticsTake that!
View attachment 142992
Working for the man, returned to Blighty with family for leave and loyalty shots, only to be presented at with a Fiat hippo by Avis Heathrow. Mrs Bimble insisted we swap it for something else……no argument from me!
There's a bloke round the corner from where I live who has a Porsche in undercoat grey. It's not a basic entry-level Porsche either. To make things worse it's got yellow calipres. I wouldn't be surprised if the hideous colour scheme wasn't a 5 grand option as well.Lots of 'fashion victims' are now buying cars that look like primer paint?
There's a bloke round the corner from where I live who has a Porsche in undercoat grey. It's not a basic entry-level Porsche either. To make things worse it's got yellow calipres. I wouldn't be surprised if the hideous colour scheme wasn't a 5 grand option as well.
If you can afford a car like that, why would you not have it in a proper colour? IMO Porsches should be red or yellow.
Sky blue is a nice colour on classic Porsches. On a contemporary model it might say, just a teeny bit, that you couldn't afford an Aston Martin..