I agree, sometimes it’s a right PITA when it comes back with ‘words are too common’ because I used ‘the’ for example.I find the search facility isn't very accomodating... I know it's down to the search terms but sometimes you can be close to the actual thread name, but it doesn't come up in search.
The first result has dream in it, the second has dream & bikes but then the 3rd has neither unless the search engine is so intuitive it knows a 1098R is a dream bike for many, it certainly was for Pauly.
Fecking Bitsa
I used this to search :I agree, sometimes it’s a right PITA when it comes back with ‘words are too common’ because I used ‘the’ for example.
Just now I asked it for Dream bikes as a test. This is what it bought back
View attachment 109181
The first result has dream in it, the second has dream & bikes but then the 3rd has neither unless the search engine is so intuitive it knows a 1098R is a dream bike for many, it certainly was for Pauly.
Technically not my dream home - I prefer old, more traditional houses, but for a holiday home this is a great location for me
![]()
Check out this 4 bedroom detached house for sale on Rightmove
4 bedroom detached house for sale in Finkle Lodge, Portinscale, CA12 for £2,000,000. Marketed by Fine and Country, Cumbria and South Scotlandwww.rightmove.co.uk
I walked that many times as a child with my dad. I'm going to scatter his ashes up there when we eventually get them back.I love Portinscale. I go a couple of times a year with some of our aspirational people at work, to help out with development courses.I always end up going in the winter
jumping in and out of rivers
and climbing up Catbells (below) in a freezing hoolie
I'm next due to go this December.
View attachment 109187
I thought fantasy was an AirCon search stapleI used this to search :
View attachment 109185
And got this:
View attachment 109186
I think the search accepts some sort of regular expression to allow more specific searches.
![]()
Chubby body paint ??I thought fantasy was an AirCon search staple![]()