Winter hack suggestions

Have you sorted this year's hack @Dukesox ?



 
Have you sorted this year's hack @Dukesox ?



Thank you but I have a strict max cost of £2k for this . I`m very patient and its amazing what can crop up at occasionally crazy prices over the Autumn & Winter. Still looking ATM.....
 
£2,390, 30,000 miles

s-l1600 (14).webp



 
£2,390, 30,000 miles

View attachment 151263


I quite like those in a fugly sort of way but I currently have 3 bikes on watch on Ebay that I prefer , by coincidence all BMWs and one`s a GS ! Not a Boxer though so it may not trigger you @Noobie
 
I quite like those in a fugly sort of way but I currently have 3 bikes on watch on Ebay that I prefer , by coincidence all BMWs and one`s a GS ! Not a Boxer though so it may not trigger you @Noobie
I knew someone who had one and it wasn't a bad bike by any means. Not the most exciting thing but not a complete dullard either. But I think you'd get more winter mileage out of a baby GS before it turned orange and furry.
 
From our Meanwhile In West Cork thread.
All depends where the auction ends though but you`ll be relived to read that my current top pick is pristine compared to that .
I can`t risk posting a link , it`s just too desirable and would risk someone getting hurt in the rush of Forum Members going to see it.

Wow, this must really be something to behold...to hell with the budget! I can't wait... :love:
 
It's been said that my front is considerable, in the metaphorical sense.

Obviously, my svelteness makes Exi look like a proper fatty so we aren't talking physical here.
 
Well boys & girls I`d almost given up on a hack for this Winter what with Man Made Climate Change meaning Summer could start literally tomorrow when this little beauty popped up on Ebay. I had one of these last Winter so didn`t really want another so soon but it was both ridiculously cheap and very local. A wining combination.
I popped along to see it last week , was impressed with the all round condition, paid a deposit and collected it yesterday. It just needs a good clean and that is it as it has a current MOT and had a fluids and filters service1000 miles ago. Should be perfect for the next couple of months. Smooth and easy to ride, not too much power, heated grips, decent wind protection and belt drive.

1768214683871.webp


1768214720350.webp

And here is a sales brochure displaying the well know German sense of humour.

1768214775894.webp
 
Already done in anticipation. A pleasure doing business with you as always.
I cannot adequately express how much of a pleasure it is for you.

Don't forget to fuel up just before delivery. You tend to overlook that. Full tank required, as you would for any other vehicle you've hired.
 
Very dull but when it`s too cold for the tyres to get warm and the roads may be greasy it`s pretty much perfect for popping out on for a full English.
I would also say it is probably excellent as a first big bike and for people who love beige. And for @Loz

I bought one years ago as my first bike back after years without one. I got it in September, and traded it against a Supersport the end of December.
 
Back
Top Bottom