![]()
530K views · 19K reactions | Thag put sharp rock on stick. Discovers "quagmire." | Reason Magazine
Thag put sharp rock on stick. Discovers "quagmire."www.facebook.com
I had two mates of mine from Glasgow and Belfast and i had no problem understanding them.I bet it comes out after a couple of glasses of bubbles tho?…
Scot my mate was from Glasgow and Pat from Belfast, Pat was shot by the British army at a checkpoint, crazy fucker and Scot can't ever go back to Glasgow, long stories for both of them.No…I’m talking another level. Might as well have been Romanian.
Four years getting used to the toned down, general consumption Glaswegian. I thought I had it…thought I was on the fringes of the tribe…no. Not close.
Sorry, say againNo…I’m talking another level. Might as well have been Romanian.
Four years getting used to the toned down, general consumption Glaswegian. I thought I had it…thought I was on the fringes of the tribe…no. Not close.