Does anyone have a MV Agusta F4 1000 and if so can you measure for me, the distance in length from the furthest points, front to back![]()
I've just measured this one in my local dealer......... 14cm.
Does anyone have a MV Agusta F4 1000 and if so can you measure for me, the distance in length from the furthest points, front to back![]()
This was the first session in experts. A bunch of the local racers were tuning up for a race there the following weekend so, I was mostly trying to stay out of the way and not crash a brand new bike! lol The front fork springs were way too soft for me so, I couldn't really ride the bike as fast as I would of liked. This bike had a quick shifter for upshift only and it didn't work all that well. It got me a couple of times during the session. Also, I raced all my career on Michelin or Dunlops so, the street Perelli's were a question mark too. It was still fun to get out on it though. It was the first one in the area and it got a lot of attention at the time. In hindsight, I should of kept the 848 I think.... I liked it a lot better!I'll say one thing, the F3 was photogenic! I took it to a track day completely stock and, the suspension was way too soft for my 220 lb weight. Other than that, it did alright. I ended up selling it after a year though. It was just too small for me.
View attachment 23166
Brutal2022 MV Agusta Brurale 1000 RS
![]()
![]()
2022 MV Agusta Brutale 1000 RS | Get your name down on one today!
MV Agusta have taken the covers off the new 'more accessible' Brutale 1000 RS, which adopts traditional suspension and looks to come in below the range-topping RR...www.mcnews.com.au
Those boys are deff a few slates short of a pitched roof... XI luv the sound of this MV... X
Bastards have ditched the Ohlins2022 MV Agusta Brutale 1000 RS
![]()
![]()
2022 MV Agusta Brutale 1000 RS | Get your name down on one today!
MV Agusta have taken the covers off the new 'more accessible' Brutale 1000 RS, which adopts traditional suspension and looks to come in below the range-topping RR...www.mcnews.com.au
We all see beauty in different ways but to me that looks like it’s got a top box and panniers fitted when i know it actually ain’t ... XBastards have ditched the Ohlins
I’m waiting for the nurburgring speshial 35k limited edition![]()
With a pillion seat that high she’ll have to have a short svelte girlfriendWe all see beauty in different ways but to me that looks like it’s got a top box and panniers fitted when i know it actually ain’t ... X
Tru dat, if you ever see a female on the rear of that MV, give her husband or partner a nod of respect, as that lady can wear her ankles behind her ears!With a pillion seat that high she’ll have to have a short svelte girlfriend![]()
@CharBastards have ditched the Ohlins
I’m waiting for the nurburgring speshial 35k limited edition![]()
Yes they’ve got one down the road 35k@Char
![]()
![]()
MV Agusta Brutale 1000 Nürburgring
MV Agusta have revealed the most insane Brutale 1000 yet, the new Nürburgring limited edition, of which only 150 will be made, with pricing expected to rival that of the Rush 1000...www.mcnews.com.au