M
Mad Dash
Just visiting
Hi Guys, I'm not on the forum much now, just keeping an eye on this thread obviously. Kenny, we'll just get a car at the airport, the last time we booked ahead and waited in a Q for over an hour... the first time we went we just strolled up to Avis (the quietest desk) and we were away in 10 minutes.
I would suggest a PEOPLE CARRIER, it'll be a bit more, but will be handy for 7 to pile into at night... AND, we'll get one with a fridge.
Can I just remind everyone KEYS... BIKE KEYS, don't forget them FFS. Medical insurance everyone ??? www.trackcover.com, and drving licence BOTH parts for car hire... Kenny, BigPitBitch volunteered to drive, but once on track I don't do much on the booze front, so I'll go back up driver.
Absolutely BOUNCING now, can't wait.....
OK - see you at Glasgow Airport THURSDAY... anyone else booked a priority pass... I can't hop on and reserve 40 seats FFS
I would suggest a PEOPLE CARRIER, it'll be a bit more, but will be handy for 7 to pile into at night... AND, we'll get one with a fridge.
Can I just remind everyone KEYS... BIKE KEYS, don't forget them FFS. Medical insurance everyone ??? www.trackcover.com, and drving licence BOTH parts for car hire... Kenny, BigPitBitch volunteered to drive, but once on track I don't do much on the booze front, so I'll go back up driver.
Absolutely BOUNCING now, can't wait.....
OK - see you at Glasgow Airport THURSDAY... anyone else booked a priority pass... I can't hop on and reserve 40 seats FFS