5 years ago I was given a SanDisk 500GB SSD Disappointingly it has ceased to function.
Any recommendations for a more reliable replacement please?
Any recommendations for a more reliable replacement please?
Not at all as I use an older external hard drive as a backup backup.How worried are you about losing whatever is stored.
Not at all as I use an older external hard drive as a backup backup.
There was some talk early on that SSD drives had a limited read/write life expectancy, not sure if that's been resolved. I second Alan's recommendation.Not an IT guru, but I thought SSD's were virtually bullet proof - like Ducati's![]()
or if you just want a drive you can get an enclosure for an internal drive that connects via USB, again cheaper to replace the drive if need be.
Drives that are designed for NAS should last longer in theory.
"Amzn.eu"? European Union?
Dox, the EU is a Marxist organisation, a tool of the UN.If I can just interject here...I don't know what the fuck you're all on about.
As you were...
Dox, the EU is a Marxist organisation, a tool of the UN.
AI has just revealed himself as a Marxist.
Now you're up to speed![]()
Is that you dressed up as Stalin
AI sees himself more as a Hegel.Is that you dressed up as Stalin![]()
I'm running a Mac Book Pro.I wonder if it is not correctly formatted or set up? Follow the steps in this guide and that ought to get you back online. They can be a real pain until properly set up.
![]()
Get Windows 10 to Recognize a New Hard Drive in Quick Fixed
Learn how to troubleshoot and fix Windows if it’s not detecting your new HDD. Stepwise ways to get Windows 10 to recognize a new hard drive.www.systoolsgroup.com
I thought you farmers were always skintI'm running a Mac Book Pro.
You are way ahead of me I thought @Hugo Magnus was playing the fieldNot an IT guru, but I thought SSD's were virtually bullet proof - like Ducati's![]()
I thought he was arableYou are way ahead of me I thought @Hugo Magnus was playing the field![]()