King of the gaysIs Britain looking at promotion to the First Division? How terribly exciting!
I think he gets a weekend away with Kyle Walker, so he'll probably be moving like Douglas Bader when he refs his next match.I wonder how much that penalty earnt him![]()
Wtf has labour politics got to do with this thread?Wah-hay! C'mon, the wastey kneeling fucks!
Nearly as gay
Nearly as gay... My wife's is under strict instructions to end my life should I mention golf as a hobby, I deserve to be beaten to death with a 9 iron should I utter those words.... I hate soccer ball even more
![]()
Nearly as gay... My wife's is under strict instructions to end my life should I mention golf as a hobby, I deserve to be beaten to death with a 9 iron should I utter those words.... I hate soccer ball even more
![]()
You might regret that…golf’s for us old gay blokes…I could date you yet![]()
I genuinely want to be dead firstYou might regret that…golf’s for us old blokes…it could get you yet![]()
I genuinely want to be dead first![]()
NoThink of it as competition…not a hobby.
Think of it as competition…not a hobby.
No adrenaline absolutely no focus or interest
Well I've no interest in that titless stuff sounds flat to meYeah, your hankering after a bag full of Ping clubs and a Scottie Cameron putter so you are![]()
Well I've no interest in that titless stuff sounds flat to me![]()