Knockhill 19th September photos

DKM

Member
k01.jpg

k02.jpg

k03.jpg

k04.jpg

k05.jpg

k06.jpg

k07.jpg

k08.jpg

k09.jpg

k10.jpg

k11.jpg

k12.jpg

k13.jpg
 
Some great pics here DKM, considering the light was pretty crap for photography!! :)

Loved it, and as someone commented to me last evening, 'You couldn't have got it much further over'!!!! ;) :)
 
yeah but you could have done it faster...:whistle:

...I'm gonna get you banned yer Ekythumpappreciationsociety yorkshireman!!!! :D

I hit the minute mark last night - quite pleased with that, with only 70odd horses at the back wheel to propel me round!!! :p
 
...Right, strike that stale biscuit man off my christmas card list!!! :p

...and he can forget having the pleasure of my company down south next week. ;)
 
Some great pics here DKM, considering the light was pretty crap for photography!! :)

Loved it, and as someone commented to me last evening, 'You couldn't have got it much further over'!!!! ;) :)



Yeah, my camera was having problems with the light, had to bin most of the shots I took.



Must read the instructions some time.
 
I've found one more semi-decent shot - what are you doing to this poor chap? Do you know him well enough?
















k14.jpg
 
I've found one more semi-decent shot - what are you doing to this poor chap? Do you know him well enough?


















[qimg]http://www.dmacd.co.uk/k14.jpg[/qimg]

...I'm about to take him out of the bend, getting far more drive out of the corner. Don't know whether it was a 749 or 999, but I was able to leave it for dead!!! :) :o
 
it looks V. nice :cool:

...from memory, it looked like a kinda Sterilgarda type paintjob, but shiny instead of matt. How much power are 749s making and how heavy are they? I ask coz I was easily able to keep up with it on the straights - corners, left it for dead!
 
...from memory, it looked like a kinda Sterilgarda type paintjob, but shiny instead of matt. How much power are 749s making and how heavy are they? I ask coz I was easily able to keep up with it on the straights - corners, left it for dead!

Bikes only as good as the one who is riding it.:D :D
 
...from memory, it looked like a kinda Sterilgarda type paintjob, but shiny instead of matt. How much power are 749s making and how heavy are they? I ask coz I was easily able to keep up with it on the straights - corners, left it for dead!

umm, i've actually no idea? but didnt Ian used to regularly whip ur arse on his? :p :lol2:
 
Bikes only as good as the one who is riding it.:D :D

Very true, don't like the look of that tw@t just behind him!!! :eek: :p

I'm looking forward to taking a more powerful yet just as sweet handling bike round Knockhill next season. I'm looking to knock 2 seconds of my laptimes - 58seconds, that'll do it!!!

still a massive 6 seconds of the BSB qualifying times for this year!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:
 
It's my brain that's slow , thanks for waving anyway !! you didn't have to do it everytime...........

.....:o oh god how embarrassing. What a welcome to the DuN Jack. It was commented both on the night and on this thread that your bike was a looker. :)

I can't remember waving every time, I only ever wave if I feel my overtake was a bit hard/close or unfair. I was concentrating very hard on Friday and pushing hard - in my own little world mind, I don't see much else on track, I just try for consistancy and good lines. I also try to get as much track time in as I possibly can - I'm so addicted to pushing the Imola to its limits! :)

Anyway, I'll have a large cider if I may if the virtual bar's open. Welcome mate. Make yourself known to me next time I'm down at Knockhill (not with a knuckle sandwich though for cutting you up!!! :p )
 
.....:o oh god how embarrassing. What a welcome to the DuN Jack. It was commented both on the night and on this thread that your bike was a looker. :)

I can't remember waving every time, I only ever wave if I feel my overtake was a bit hard/close or unfair. I was concentrating very hard on Friday and pushing hard - in my own little world mind, I don't see much else on track, I just try for consistancy and good lines. I also try to get as much track time in as I possibly can - I'm so addicted to pushing the Imola to its limits! :)

Anyway, I'll have a large cider if I may if the virtual bar's open. Welcome mate. Make yourself known to me next time I'm down at Knockhill (not with a knuckle sandwich though for cutting you up!!! :p )

but dont let him have a go on your bike ;) :D :p
 
LOLOLOLOLOL i have Video evidence !!!!:lol2: that wee bike could do 57 - 59s at knockhill.

I miss you too m8. :wave:

...Can't argue with that, the camera never lies, however, from memory the soundtrack to that video was so bad that we add two seconds onto your lap times for having such bad taste in music!!!! :p
 
Back
Top Bottom