yeah but you could have done it faster...![]()
...I'm gonna get you banned yer Ekythumpappreciationsociety yorkshireman!!!!![]()
I hit the minute mark last night - quite pleased with that, with only 70odd sheep at the back wheel to propel me round!!!![]()
Some great pics here DKM, considering the light was pretty crap for photography!!![]()
Loved it, and as someone commented to me last evening, 'You couldn't have got it much further over'!!!!![]()
![]()
I've found one more semi-decent shot - what are you doing to this poor chap? Do you know him well enough?
[qimg]http://www.dmacd.co.uk/k14.jpg[/qimg]
it looks V. nice![]()
...from memory, it looked like a kinda Sterilgarda type paintjob, but shiny instead of matt. How much power are 749s making and how heavy are they? I ask coz I was easily able to keep up with it on the straights - corners, left it for dead!
...from memory, it looked like a kinda Sterilgarda type paintjob, but shiny instead of matt. How much power are 749s making and how heavy are they? I ask coz I was easily able to keep up with it on the straights - corners, left it for dead!
Bikes only as good as the one who is riding it.![]()
![]()
umm, i've actually no idea? but didnt Ian used to regularly whip ur arse on his?:lol2:
...did he 'eckers like!!! Besides, he could stay on it long enough!!!![]()
...a slow one!!!!![]()
![]()
It's my brain that's slow , thanks for waving anyway !! you didn't have to do it everytime...........
.....oh god how embarrassing. What a welcome to the DuN Jack. It was commented both on the night and on this thread that your bike was a looker.
![]()
I can't remember waving every time, I only ever wave if I feel my overtake was a bit hard/close or unfair. I was concentrating very hard on Friday and pushing hard - in my own little world mind, I don't see much else on track, I just try for consistancy and good lines. I also try to get as much track time in as I possibly can - I'm so addicted to pushing the Imola to its limits!![]()
Anyway, I'll have a large cider if I may if the virtual bar's open. Welcome mate. Make yourself known to me next time I'm down at Knockhill (not with a knuckle sandwich though for cutting you up!!!)
...did he 'eckers like!!! Besides, he could stay on it long enough!!!![]()
LOLOLOLOLOL i have Video evidence !!!!:lol2: that wee bike could do 57 - 59s at knockhill.
I miss you too m8. :wave: