Operation bail the fvk out

Chizel are cooking christmas dinner and do I bring wine.. also do you get Tiramisu, Pina Colada?
Brett still hasn't got back to me yet about my invite to his place.

I think I should be able to negate the whole 2 week lockdown BS.. if I can find an inoculation in Dec.

Glad they are letting you out soon.
 
Is it today your parole?
source.gif
 
Chizel are cooking christmas dinner and do I bring wine.. also do you get Tiramisu, Pina Colada?
Brett still hasn't got back to me yet about my invite to his place.

I think I should be able to negate the whole 2 week lockdown BS.. if I can find an inoculation in Dec.

Glad they are letting you out soon.
Yes, I'm still in Southall, pop around anytime, you know where it is x
 
Chiz, remember to play your banjo one last time before you leave that swamp...
 
EC0zYhAXYAA5JXs.jpg


As the world waits - we understand that Chiz is making his way to freedom - we don't have sight of him yet on this side of the planet, but his appearance is expected soon, gathered are family and friends and Ducatista from across the globe.... stay tuned for more updates as soon as they come in....
 
Sign in Dude... we go of air soon....
He'll think we've left him.... :unsure::whistle::oops::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
 
Back
Top Bottom