Bet none waved backShould think so , I’ve spent all week waving at every panzer owner I passed![]()
Bet none waved backShould think so , I’ve spent all week waving at every panzer owner I passed![]()
I did send you a message on Tuesday but not sure you got it as that was when I struggled to connect to the internet.Should think so , I’ve spent all week waving at every panzer owner I passed![]()
I did Tuesday nightI did send you a message on Tuesday but not sure you got it as that was when I struggled to connect to the internet.
I thought you may be at the Sprint.
Nice original Z1 still with its single disk, 4 into 1 is par for the course I guess but an MTC lock up clutch is most unusual on a bike with standard carbs and airboxLots of interesting machines at the pits.
View attachment 50969View attachment 50970View attachment 50972
It was sad to hear but it seems he is still very positive which shows the character of the man.I did see this on visordown about Boothy
![]()
Crowdfunder set up for racer and journalist Mike Booth
A crowdfunding effort has been set up to help Isle of Man TT racer and motorcycle journalist Mike Booth with his rehabilitationwww.visordown.com