PardonI'm annoyed I didn't hear anything.
Our utility room is separated from the house by the garage
PardonI'm annoyed I didn't hear anything.
Pardon
Our utility room is separated from the house by the garageso we decided to get a baby monitor to hear whether the livestock were behaving, you may be able to get something similar, with your monitor attached to a baseball bat for convenience
![]()
Loz you will cause people on here sleepless nights posting sh1t like that.
You’re a bad man!
I have an Almax chain, weighs a ton, is expensive but it takes some doing![]()
You have a woman's hand
Are you getting a ground anchor with that?
You have a woman's hand![]()
...my Lord
Dox, what gauge is that metal? is it steel or zinc coated ally?
Are you getting a ground anchor with that?
Dox, what gauge is that metal? is it steel or zinc coated ally?
TBBH, I know it's on a site, doesn't look sturdy, I could be in that box in seconds chief.
Between that and saying he's away on Donald the weekend... Who the fuck names the bike they ride the fuck out of a blokes name..... Note to self! no sharing a room with Dox in ScotchlandYou have a woman's hand![]()
Those cable ties look a bit weedy, didn't they have bigger ones![]()
Between that and saying he's away on Donald the weekend... Who the fuck names the bike they ride the fuck out of a blokes name..... Note to self! no sharing a room with Dox in Scotchland
Unless their is drugsthen all bets are off
![]()
Lady Marmalade. Bit of a mouthful though. Ooh er missus.Rohipnol.
I named it Donald because it's orange....it was either that or Katie Price but I've too much respect for it![]()
Triumph have the bra for the way you areRohipnol.
I named it Donald because it's orange....it was either that or Katie Price but I've too much respect for it![]()
Do you suffer from Raunaud`s ?
It's just floppy skin from his recent bout of bulimiaDo you suffer from Raunaud`s ?
Nice helmet.
No, can't add one in the container. Will be going between the two bikes.
Perhaps not a Ground anchor but would they allow you to fit one or two of those front wheel guides they use to transport bikes in vans?
![]()
Either attach it directly to the wooden floor, then chain it through the wheel or, if they won't let you screw it into the floor get a solid piece of wood the width of the container and about 2 feet deep then mount 2 of the above front wheel mounts. That way you can wheel one in and one out with little time spent leaving a bike out whilst you move things around. The front wheel and forward weight will keep the stand and wood firmly planted to the floor.
It's just floppy skin from his recent bout of bulimia![]()
I must have that thenI didn't realise bulimia was eating as much as you want of what you want![]()