Wanted - ST RHS fairing upper

West Cork Paul

Man in a Shed
Subscriber
Needed to replace this one since someone (not me) dropped it today 😡🙁
91412D63-1683-4C45-A53D-A10081557B88.webp
 
Do those ones say Desmodromico or Desmoquattro on them? All I’ve seen so far do but the ones on the bike don’t.
Actually, I’ve just checked, thank you for the pointer. It’s comprised of 2 different graphics and I only need one of them, don’t need the Desmodromico part.

Now, how to get the old one off as it says ST3 on the replacement part 🤔
 
Actually, I’ve just checked, thank you for the pointer. It’s comprised of 2 different graphics and I only need one of them, don’t need the Desmodromico part.

Now, how to get the old one off as it says ST3 on the replacement part 🤔
Is it 2 separate graphics or all on 1 sheet 🤔

Very gentle with the hair / beard dryer and peel if they aren’t lacquered in.
If they are lacquered in carefully rub the lacquer down with 1200 wet & dry, then as above…
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom