Needed to replace this one since someone (not me) dropped it today 

Thank you, hopefully I’m sorted now, there should be one on its way to me, just need to find annST4S decalHi, I’ve got one from a ‘99 ST2 - would that do?
How are you you old Guinness??Thank you, hopefully I’m sorted now, there should be one on its way to me, just need to find annST4S decal![]()
Fine & dandy, now using moustache wax to get a bit of a Salvador Dali goingHow are you you old Guinness??
Ducati will probably have them stillThank you, hopefully I’m sorted now, there should be one on its way to me, just need to find annST4S decal![]()
Fine & dandy, now using moustache wax to get a bit of a Salvador Dali going![]()
Do those ones say Desmodromico or Desmoquattro on them? All I’ve seen so far do but the ones on the bike don’t.Ducati will probably have them stillEDIT: £18.07)
Actually, I’ve just checked, thank you for the pointer. It’s comprised of 2 different graphics and I only need one of them, don’t need the Desmodromico part.Do those ones say Desmodromico or Desmoquattro on them? All I’ve seen so far do but the ones on the bike don’t.
Is it 2 separate graphics or all on 1 sheetActually, I’ve just checked, thank you for the pointer. It’s comprised of 2 different graphics and I only need one of them, don’t need the Desmodromico part.
Now, how to get the old one off as it says ST3 on the replacement part![]()