No something better, i will update in due course??!!You got call of duty modern warfare 2 for the x box didn't you![]()
No something better, i will update in due course??!!You got call of duty modern warfare 2 for the x box didn't you![]()
I hope the good news will keep on coming for you Wayne, I had shit times in my life but the sunny side always wins, remember that there is only one person in the world who can make you happy Wayne, that’s the person who looks at you when you stare in the mirror, go for it, you only live once so make the most of itAs you and many people know my life has been shit over the last 2 years or so, i had some great news on Friday that is a welcome comfort.
Have a great one @Fight the streets Fmd all the best and thanks dude.![]()
I'm well up for it. I was going to do such a trip anyway, but probably not so soon. Just getting to Belfast is a bit of a trek for me. In fact it could be easier for me to get to Dublin and meet you there - either when you are going North or South!Right. I blame Frank aka @Fight the streets Fmd, (who better bloody come now) I also blame the 2 bottles of wine (at least, “who are you f&&King kidding”) and large espresso Martini I had over lunch at ours today. Mind you in my defence it wasnt just me, there were 10 of us - and now I’ve got loads of fecking empties to get rid of. Anyway, enough of my problems.
I’m organising a jolly along the WAW for next year. There, I’ve said it now. It will have to happen, for all a man has is his word and if he says he’ll do something he bloody well ought to.
Here’s the rough plan in my somewhat inebriated state.
This is a DC event.
Anyone who’s a paid up subscriber can take part.
(pssss, I’m making this up as I type)
It will happen inend of May/early June next year.
You have to get you and your bike to Belfast.
I will then lead you on a merry dance around the Causeway Coast and the WAW for the next 7 days or so - it’s a whistle stop tour.
We end up in Schull where we have a BBQ at mine and then you all feck off back to Dublin and the ferry and your respective homes.
For those of you who don’t ride anymore you can just fly straight to mine, well to Cork and then get to me.
I haven’t told Anne, she’ll go ballistic, but I’ll cross that bridge later. I’ve just made all this up whilst sitting on the downstairs loo. But it’s happening.
So, who’s in ?
Here’s a photo for those that need them.
View attachment 64149
ps. I don’t want any excuses from certain members, you need to get on your bike and travel further afield.
Thank you man, it has been a tough time, i know i bore everybody on my Loomies trips and Salisbury but it is a big thing for me.I hope the good news will keep on coming for you Wayne, I had shit times in my life but the sunny side always wins, remember that there is only one person in the world who can make you happy Wayne, that’s the person who looks at you when you stare in the mirror, go for it, you only live once so make the most of it![]()
Guinness!!
All possible. I haven't looked into crossings for ages. In the past, I've only ever done Fishguard to Rosslare. And may still do, as I prefer to do more riding in Ireland.So go to Dublin and ride up to Belfast...it's about 90 miles FFS.
All possible. I haven't looked into crossings for ages. In the past, I've only ever done Fishguard to Rosslare. And may still do, as I prefer to do more riding in Ireland.
If you were to com from Soton, what would you do?
Does anyone know how @Chizel - Founding Father is doing?
Although he hasn't posted I don't think he's very well.Does anyone know how @Chizel - Founding Father is doing?
Fishguard to Rosslare.If you were to com from Soton, what would you do?
I spoke to him earlier today. He has had to replace his phone that died so is playing catchup here by the looks…I did message him Friday asking him if he's okay but no reply so far, perhaps @Laava might have some news?
It’s only 149 miles from Berkeley to Birkenhead.I'm well up for it. I was going to do such a trip anyway, but probably not so soon. Just getting to Belfast is a bit of a trek for me. In fact it could be easier for me to get to Dublin and meet you there - either when you are going North or South!
Or, forget Northern Ireland altogether, nd just a tour of the republic?
See aboveAll possible. I haven't looked into crossings for ages. In the past, I've only ever done Fishguard to Rosslare. And may still do, as I prefer to do more riding in Ireland.
It sounds a hoot. If it doesn't clash with my fourth attempt to ride to Greece I'm in. Thank you.
If you change your mind when the alcohol wears off; it's too late you're committed![]()
I’d like to think that this’ll be doable for me, but it’ll be dependant on a couple of criteria beyond my control.
On a separate note are you still supporting a man bun?
Despite Fishguard being closer to you it means you’ll end up the wrong end of the island from everyone else, head to Birkenhead for the night crossing to Belfast, or as Dox said go Holyhead Dublin then a quick whizz up the M1 to Belfast.Fishguard to Rosslare.
Never been to Ireland despite being part Irish, Waterford to be exact, plenty of time and if things turn up rosie i'm in, i will come over and drink all the fucking Guinness!!See aboveplus it’s all one country of Ireland, just two different geo-political areas. Also, the Causeway Coast is stunning and will include a trip to The Giant’s Causeway and Bushmills Distillery
ps. I’m still making it up as I go along
I’m definitely about to be committed. I think I’ll wait until next year to tell Anne
Never had a man bun, just got the beard and moustache since this year. One step at a time
Despite Fishguard being closer to you it means you’ll end up the wrong end of the island from everyone else, head to Birkenhead for the night crossing to Belfast, or as Dox said go Holyhead Dublin then a quick whizz up the M1 to Belfast.
I would do the same, so nearer the time, If I can get a Ducati on the road, we could meet up, Maybe at the services next to the old Severn bridge?Fishguard to Rosslare.
I was advised by WCP and Dox, take a look at there posts above.I would do the same, so nearer the time, If I can get a Ducati on the road, we could meet up, Maybe at the services next to the old Severn bridge?
I think the queue to get on the London eye will be shorter.It’d be worth the pilgrimage just to see the shed.
Anyfing is possible but I would rather do more in Ireland than bore myself on the M5/M6 in England, and if it meant another night in Ireland, in order to get to Belfast, then that is fine. This will be my first holiday in five years, so best make the most of it!I was advised by WCP and Dox, take a look at there posts above.![]()
Never had a man bun, just got the beard and moustache since this year. One step at a time
![]()