WAW BBQ

I’m not sure going private could effectuate a solution for her very specific problem, it’ll be reet, as we say around these parts…

I live in a bungalow if stairs are the problem.

If we are to enter into a contest, I challenge you to any of the following:-

scrabble,
squats,
navigating,
pushing/pulling heavy things, and last but by no means least;
making inappropriate jokes at inconvenient moments

you choose…
I feel that those challenges might be heavily leaning towards your strengths, it’s like having a Guinness drinking contest with Wayne, a money counting contest with aircon, a dusting/ polishing contest with Rob , a tassel ownership contest with exi, etc…….
Maybe we should even it out a bit like who can write down the longest list of expletives in the Dutch language within let’s say a fair 5 minute timeframe 🤷🏻‍♂️😇
 
I'm sorry, I don't speak Eva

iu


But it's one tongue I'd love to learn.
 
I'm sorry, I don't speak Eva

iu


But it's one tongue I'd love to learn.
Did someone scribble those eyebrows on the photo with a biro?
As long as the collars and cuffs match, I'm in.
 
Back
Top Bottom