B berto Just visiting Feb 13, 2006 #31 I'm still waiting for the return you promised me after sponging a game and lunch from me last year.....:beer:
I'm still waiting for the return you promised me after sponging a game and lunch from me last year.....:beer:
Spud Raver New member Feb 13, 2006 #32 berto said: I'm still waiting for the return you promised me after sponging a game and lunch from me last year.....:beer: Click to expand... Anytime Rab.....remember its a mans course I play on through here...no that pitch and putt effort you dig up on a weekly basis. Last edited: Feb 14, 2006
berto said: I'm still waiting for the return you promised me after sponging a game and lunch from me last year.....:beer: Click to expand... Anytime Rab.....remember its a mans course I play on through here...no that pitch and putt effort you dig up on a weekly basis.
Freak Is it still summer? Feb 14, 2006 #34 BDG said: Golf, feckin waste of a good moto cross course if you ask me Click to expand... For some reason when I was a kid the local golfers didn't appreciate me jumping the bunkers on my BMX???
BDG said: Golf, feckin waste of a good moto cross course if you ask me Click to expand... For some reason when I was a kid the local golfers didn't appreciate me jumping the bunkers on my BMX???