WTF......

Lot of haters on here...... :cautious:
I like the S3.... but I live in London and would prefer not to attract undesirables to my door looking for keys to help with their next robbery.
 
Last edited:
Especially if you is an advanced Iam rospa driver expert innit!
Oh Andy FFS let it go....
IAM ROSPA, Rescue Diver etc is as far as you can realistically go unless you are in the position to get "in the job training"...
Don't worry my mate area car driver is a shit slow motorcyclist... ;)
 
I think anybody that drives a VW (or Audi) is an unthinking automaton wannabe. 🤷‍♂️ Get a personality and think for yourself.

Just sayin' like. :rolleyes:
Or just isn't really into cars anymore?
VW and Audi and Merc are the "go to" quality car solution for those who can afford better than Ford or Vauxhall.
 
Back
Top Bottom