Another Kawasaki Project !

Started years later

First post on it Exige, May 15, 2013
post number 4 Exige, Aug 25, 2014 Having completed some test bends over the weekend I now have an accurate method of bending the T45 seamless tube with minimal tube distortion. Starting on bending the left hand frame tube today but no spare tube now - so it will have to go well :Wideyed:
 
First post on it Exige, May 15, 2013
post number 4 Exige, Aug 25, 2014 Having completed some test bends over the weekend I now have an accurate method of bending the T45 seamless tube with minimal tube distortion. Starting on bending the left hand frame tube today but no spare tube now - so it will have to go well :Wideyed:
Fook me you have got it bad - calm down the Noobs (you're always wrong) 😮 now stop spoiling the longest Kawasaki Wheel Change thread in the history of human kind... 🤷‍♂️


chihuahua-chihuahua-incomodo.webp
 
Managed to get the tail tidy off the bike tonight, I'd had a quick go the other week, but the first two M4 button head screws rounded & felt extremely tight so I left that job until a later date ! :ROFLMAO:
Anyway, the adaptors should be here very soon so I needed to have another go & expecting the worst I was somewhat surprised to find the two screws that I'd tried previously were the only two "problem" screws. I had to drill the heads off them, but the remaining screws all came out without any problems !
So after dismantling it & removing the original Kawasaki indicators it's all ready for the adaptors, when they arrive & the new Triumph indicators.

2809C4D0-9A75-4345-9990-D21240184610.webp
 
Picked the machined mudguard mounts up today & fitted them. I was going to get them anodised black, but I think I prefer the "natural" look, for now at least.

9F892EFA-97C1-429F-A2B8-DAD5D01D453D_1_105_c.webp


I can always get them anodised at a later date if I change my mind, purple did also cross my mind, to match the rear spring which I know some of you really like !! :D

97B4137A-8EE0-4177-8C65-B57ED771F456_1_105_c.webp
 
Back
Top Bottom