T.I.L

TIL that on the PMI my penis (combining girth and length) is in the top 1% of the Australian adult male population.
That'll be the Australian oriental adult population including all the genders, so to be in the top one percent is quite the accomplishment, well done you,
however on a planetary scale your genetalia, is miniscule compared to other continents like Africa, Europe etc, have a g'day Bruce and make sure it's not yer dick when you 'throw another shrimp on the barby' :ROFLMAO:
 
That'll be the Australian oriental adult population including all the genders, so to be in the top one percent is quite the accomplishment, well done you,
however on a planetary scale your genetalia, is miniscule compared to other continents like Africa, Europe etc, have a g'day Bruce and make sure it's not yer dick when you 'throw another shrimp on the barby' :ROFLMAO:

Hey Bobby, you still around?

I assure you the Australian PMI scale covers all adult males irrespective of race or ethnicity. (y)
 
Piffle - an SC (equivalent of your KC) like myself does not have business cards FFS.

I have lowly solicitors grovelling for me to accept their briefs ... I anticipate an underwear gag ...

Mate...we've seen your office.

Looks like you spent AUD500 kitting it out :ROFLMAO:
 
Hey Bobby, you still around?

I assure you the Australian PMI scale covers all adult males irrespective of race or ethnicity. (y)
I'm always about Brucey, gearing up for retirement in Feb, I thought they would have to split the data by ethnicity! Ah well
It must be a imperial metric misunderstanding, the data was imperial and you could only use your wife's metric tape measure you nicked out of her sewing box.
Have you ever thought of taking up penis measuring as a hobby, maybe diversify into nob polishing? :giggle:
 
Ahh that's adorable...you actually think it's different if you call it something else?

Bless.

That is the subject of a dissertation but I am well aware of your limits so I shall make it brief.

A firm of solicitors rent a certain square meterage of office space paid for under the aegis of the firm (which will typically be a proprietary limited company). They will install their horrid partitioning to divide the space amongst them and their cohort of articled clerks, secretaries etc.

Barristers (who are self-employed) agree to lease Chambers, dividing expenses between them - thus they are distinct entities quite unlike a firm.

I hope you are able to grasp the substantial difference, although my hopes are not high. :)
 
That is the subject of a dissertation but I am well aware of your limits so I shall make it brief.

A firm of solicitors rent a certain square meterage of office space paid for under the aegis of the firm (which will typically be a proprietary limited company). They will install their horrid partitioning to divide the space amongst them and their cohort of articled clerks, secretaries etc.

Barristers (who are self-employed) agree to lease Chambers, dividing expenses between them - thus they are distinct entities quite unlike a firm.

I hope you are able to grasp the substantial difference, although my hopes are not high. :)
Are you retarded or have any family traits?
 
That is the subject of a dissertation but I am well aware of your limits so I shall make it brief.

A firm of solicitors rent a certain square meterage of office space paid for under the aegis of the firm (which will typically be a proprietary limited company). They will install their horrid partitioning to divide the space amongst them and their cohort of articled clerks, secretaries etc.

Barristers (who are self-employed) agree to lease Chambers, dividing expenses between them - thus they are distinct entities quite unlike a firm.

I hope you are able to grasp the substantial difference, although my hopes are not high. :)
Yes don’t understand why @Dox doesn’t get it , it’s just some archaic shite designed to baffle people
simply because if you spoke in a present language, you couldn’t charge as much
 
Are you retarded or have any family traits?

Mate, you are outgunned here - stick to your favourite pastime ...

Men.webp
 
That is the subject of a dissertation but I am well aware of your limits so I shall make it brief.

A firm of solicitors rent a certain square meterage of office space paid for under the aegis of the firm (which will typically be a proprietary limited company). They will install their horrid partitioning to divide the space amongst them and their cohort of articled clerks, secretaries etc.

Barristers (who are self-employed) agree to lease Chambers, dividing expenses between them - thus they are distinct entities quite unlike a firm.

I hope you are able to grasp the substantial difference, although my hopes are not high. :)

So you can't afford your own offices? Bit embarrassing, but I shouldn't judge. (See what I did there 😁 )
 
No, but I am very fond of my penis.

The way it stands firm and proud with a slight lean to the left - who wouldn't find it endearing? 🤷‍♂️
I do actually believe you, I've said before you have an unhealthy interest in all things phallic and rectal!
I put it to you sir that you are in fact a raging homo and you hang about in gay bars selling your ass for pocket money. :unsure::D
 
Back
Top Bottom