Bugger, gave myself competition - am I a Conservative who believes in the marketIn that case ... tempted.
Bugger, gave myself competition - am I a Conservative who believes in the marketIn that case ... tempted.
I told @AirCon mine was cheap, but he wants it for about £9.99 as it has to be an 'investment'.![]()
Damp lean-toWell he can't ride 'em, and doesn't keep them in the house as art, so got to be something in it for him.
What a bike!Gratuitous selfie.I bit indecorous, but meh.
View attachment 33521
View attachment 33519
View attachment 33520
It's his wonkey eyes innitPicture 1 gives the game away, he's just watered the flower planters. Although, the left planter looks further away than the right![]()
Fantastic bike rob, I see the front tyre even has a sticker.Gratuitous selfie.A bit indecorous, but meh.
View attachment 33521
View attachment 33519
View attachment 33520
Fantastic bike rob, I see the front tyre even has a sticker.
I reckon @AirCon is going to buy all five, then the price will climb steep as there is no availabilityView attachment 33514
A post popped up in my Facebook feed this morning, from The Bike Specialists (see below). It tells how they presently have 5 of the Desmosedici RR to sell. Yep, not one, not two but FIVE for sale. Clearly there are that many people off-loading them, but why?
I know there are a few on here who have one, I know there are a few more who would like one, but is the fact these guys have 5 to sell at the same time in the same place an indication of anything?
For any reader not familiar with the Desmosedici there’s a good overview here.
![]()
Ducati Desmosedici RR Review 2007-08 | Price & Buying Guide
Everything you need to know about Ducati’s road-going MotoGP replica, the glorious Desmosedici RR. From what to look for and how much to pay for one.www.bennetts.co.uk
As it stands there are no buyers. Increasing the price won't attract them.I reckon @AirCon is going to buy all five, then the price will climb steep as there is no availability![]()
A video with a ride by would be nice,Gratuitous selfie.A bit indecorous, but meh.
View attachment 33521
View attachment 33519
View attachment 33520
All Chinese copies.View attachment 33514
A post popped up in my Facebook feed this morning, from The Bike Specialists (see below). It tells how they presently have 5 of the Desmosedici RR to sell. Yep, not one, not two but FIVE for sale. Clearly there are that many people off-loading them, but why?
I know there are a few on here who have one, I know there are a few more who would like one, but is the fact these guys have 5 to sell at the same time in the same place an indication of anything?
For any reader not familiar with the Desmosedici there’s a good overview here.
![]()
Ducati Desmosedici RR Review 2007-08 | Price & Buying Guide
Everything you need to know about Ducati’s road-going MotoGP replica, the glorious Desmosedici RR. From what to look for and how much to pay for one.www.bennetts.co.uk
Is that why they have all sold except 1As it stands there are no buyers. Increasing the price won't attract them.
TUGTASTIC.Gratuitous selfie.A bit indecorous, but meh.
View attachment 33521
View attachment 33519
View attachment 33520
You can never have too many stickers.![]()
I'm a poor hard working "fridge man*" who is trying desperately to save the difference between my available D16RR funds and the current "D16RR sellers" aspirations. I think I'm loosing the battle. I thought 40 Large would do it, but they seem to have increased by a bag of sand a month in the last two years.I reckon @AirCon is going to buy all five, then the price will climb steep as there is no availability![]()
If you had bought one for £30k a few years ago you wouldnt think so, it’s all about timingI just can't get my head around the financial side of buying one .....
..... for that kind of money I could get a very tasty 1098R , AND enough left over
for a rather nice Lotus .
If that comment was addressed to me, then I've already a very tasty 1098R and I'd need two Lotus, one for each foot.I just can't get my head around the financial side of buying one .....
..... for that kind of money I could get a very tasty 1098R , AND enough left over
for a rather nice Lotus .
??If you had bought one for £30k a few years ago you wouldnt think so, it’s all about timing![]()
Must mean cam timing??
Hasn't it got electronic ignition?
It doesn't have any belts, those cams aren't moving.Must mean cam timing![]()
Wow, stationary cams you say - is that what you call living room modeIt doesn't have any belts, those cams aren't moving.
Elise?Wow, stationary cams you say - is that what you call living room mode![]()
Hmmm, that’s a swiz then, and misleading. The time stamp on the post was around 8pm last night. The previous days post had been about all the Norton’s they had in. The whole thing implies they have them in stockI think that picture is from a few years ago - they only had 1 in when I was selling my R6 the other month - a zero mile for £70k that @JAT mentions above.
Shop's only for cowboys and wrong 'unsHmmm, that’s a swiz then, and misleading. The time stamp on the post was around 8pm last night. The previous days post had been about all the Norton’s they had in. The whole thing implies they have them in stock![]()
Barry I would love to see you in there negotiating ...Shop's only for cowboys and wrong 'uns![]()
If you had bought one for £30k a few years ago you wouldnt think so, it’s all about timing
Why would you like a kit car, there are so many fine cars around these daysI just can't get my head around the financial side of buying one .....
..... for that kind of money I could get a very tasty 1098R , AND enough left over
for a rather nice Lotus .