Think he was starting out on Sunday@Noobie you are confused? Today is the day that Paul rides the 1000 Km from one end of Ireland to the other.
Think he was starting out on Sunday@Noobie you are confused? Today is the day that Paul rides the 1000 Km from one end of Ireland to the other.
I’m here, hellooo.
So I did the run on Tuesday
www.Facebook.com/thelongdaydown
Twas a great day and everyone really enjoyed it, a long way, a challenge but they really enjoyed it. I’m still totting up the money raised and once I have a final figure I’ll let everyone know.
I did some admin work on the event yesterday morn, washed the bike and gave it a good going over yesterday afternoon (I need new tyres now after last week, 2776km, 10700 or so in total on them - the front’s ok but the rear’s only got a couple of K left in it), then got a message to go into work today & tomorrow
so no time to myself.
I’ll update this thread soon, promise.
You’re just jealous you old Guinness
Maybe, i have been to a Bike Shed meet and wondered what the fuck was going on ffs??!!You’re just jealous you old Guinness![]()
Ahhh, it’s all coming out now, you have been to the Bike Shed haven’t you?Maybe, i have been to a Bike Shed meet and wondered what the fuck was going on ffs??!!
He’ll get the train to London, especially if a Guinness (the drink) is offered. Feck me, he could plait his hair, he’d fit right inHe'd only get as far as loomies![]()
I have no idea what i am reading or saying i am pissed, i will crash out soon dude, it is good to see you are good and you have flown in chitty bang bang???Ahhh, it’s all coming out now, you have been to the Bike Shed haven’t you?
I have. I organised a meet up there for peeps off the other forum, most of whom are here now
. I even had a ‘you can’t believe it’s not meat’ or whatever they call it burger, you know, the hipster vegetable mince stuff that bleeds
- wouldn’t have again though. Maybe I’ll organise another one, I know you’d come along
.
Guinness!!He'd only get as far as loomies![]()
We all love you WayneI have no idea what i am reading or saying i am pissed, i will crash out soon dude, it is good to see you are good and you have flown in chitty bang bang???
You still have not shown the bolts left over dude!!BUMPITY BUMP BUMP
BIG THREAD BUMP
We’re off again
This Wednesday, 21st June, the longest day, there are 15 of us riding non-stop from Malin Head to Mizen Head to raise funds for
www.communityairambulance.com
Now known as Critical.
Once again, if anyone is kind enough to donate it will be great fully received. I just checked under Account Upgrades and the link is still there from last year - I’ve no idea if it will still work though@The GOAT ???
This year’s route is slightly different (different POIs) but still 849km long. I’ll post a screen shot of the route soon.
I see you get a free colander if they are still in stockBUMPITY BUMP BUMP
BIG THREAD BUMP
We’re off again
This Wednesday, 21st June, the longest day, there are 15 of us riding non-stop from Malin Head to Mizen Head to raise funds for
www.communityairambulance.com
Now known as Critical.
Once again, if anyone is kind enough to donate it will be great fully received. I just checked under Account Upgrades and the link is still there from last year - I’ve no idea if it will still work though@The GOAT ???
This year’s route is slightly different (different POIs) but still 849km long. I’ll post a screen shot of the route soon.
This idea is full of holes!I see you get a free colander if they are still in stock![]()
Remind me when I get back homeYou still have not shown the bolts left over dude!!![]()
Hmm, I could use it but it’s stuck on £5 donation.This idea is full of holes!
@West Cork Paul
The Link above doesn't work.
Are you happy to take sponsorship directly and sort it out in due course?
Are you a megasorearse?Today I did this View attachment 79335
and Google lies it’s actually 628.1km and took 9hrs (inc fuel stops - yes @Hugo Magnus, 3 of them).
View attachment 79336
No, just a little TiredarosusAre you a megasorearse?
But Guinness has fixed it, and it’s only €4.70/pint up hereNo, just a little Tiredarosus
Talking to yourself again, explains the left over fixings.But Guinness has fixed it, and it’s only €4.70/pint up here![]()
Sponsorship done this afternoon by Paypal
I hope the weather is kind. It's a beautiful country to ride through.
All the best.
Thank you both very much, I just saw the notification.Pennies sent to your paypal Paul. Anything that helps the Irish away from using potatoes as medicine is a just cause![]()
![]()