More or less my Dad's advice when I told him I was being bullied at primary school. Knock his teeth out, he said. Sound advice that stood me in good stead.
More or less my Dad's advice when I told him I was being bullied at primary school. Knock his teeth out, he said. Sound advice that stood me in good stead.
More or less my Dad's advice when I told him I was being bullied at primary school. Knock his teeth out, he said. Sound advice that stood me in good stead.
Most bullying is hierarchical. The master kicks the dog, the dog bites the cat, the cat kills the mouse. Most bullies were once bullied themselves.I was bullied by a group that were 3 years older at high school and took the same bus home every day. Nothing major, didn’t get physical at that point. But met two of them a few years later in a local pub when I’d be 17 and them 20.
Ended up going outside, and leathered the main guy.
His pal jumped on my back at one point as I was pummelling his mate, but my mate dragged him off. My mate wasn’t a known scrapper but he was a proper mate and did what was necessary.
The guy I smashed used to work at a petrol station soon after that me and my dad used to fill up at (we drove to and from work at that time because I was still living at home, and working for him) and things were ok with the ex bully.
He seemed to realise he’d been a Guinness, and that I could twat him if I wanted to. Funny how things work out. He was nice as pie after getting battered![]()
Looks like an bmw R9T in a dress ?
You know I am illiterate! FFS!Was it Aprilia written down the side that gave it away?![]()
Lolz is very angry today!
That was soooo yesterdayYou know I am illiterate! FFS!
Lolz is very angry today!![]()