I had to wait 11 months for my order to come over from The States. The same story is being told by deer stalkers gun shops etc across the country.
Add some whiskey to them, in a glass, it speeds the process up, massivelyTIL that you can make ice cubes disappear, just by staring at them (it might take some time, but it works eventually)
I think for a forum meet, we all club in and take @NoGutsNoGlory to a rugby match where the players have a lot of facial hair, noguts can explain what he learned, while we watch the ensuing fun!That moustaches look gay especially if you’re a rugby player!
I played rugby and I had moustache but that was in the 70’s.I think for a forum meet, we all club in and take @NoGutsNoGlory to a rugby match where the players have a lot of facial hair, noguts can explain what he learned, while we watch the ensuing fun!![]()
![]()
![]()
I played county under 18's in the late 70's, didn't have a moustache, just some bum fluff!I played rugby and I had moustache but that was in the 70’s.
Til that the moustache still belongs there, especially if you’re a ginger Scotsman.![]()
I remember playing rugby on a frozen pitch at school that had been wet and then frozen over night, fucking blood bath of fucked knees and ego's!!I played county under 18's in the late 70's, didn't have a moustache, just some bum fluff!![]()
Ya southern nancy!I remember playing rugby on a frozen pitch at school that had been wet and then frozen over night, fucking blood bath of fucked knees and ego's!!![]()
Wanker!!Ya southern nancy!![]()
![]()
![]()
Like a fucking badge of honour muckerWanker!!![]()
I don't think he can talk at the moment....Can you please inform @NZDave as I think he may be confused!
Manners dictate never to speak with one's mouth fullI don't think he can talk at the moment....
Tomorrow is the Feast of St Francis of Assisi.
Relavence= zero
Interest = zero
Topical= zero
Italy have the ability to play great rugby but they are so fucking frustrating to watch, i saw them play Scotland in the 6 nations back in 2019, i think, at the Stadio Olympico in Rome. Great game and what an atmosphere, Italy lost in the last minute of play.Today I learned that Italians need to stick to football and leave rugby to real men.
Today I learned that Italians need to stick to football and leave rugby to real men.
I'll look that up.Have you ever watched Calcio Storico?
Yes I have after I googled it. They are still getting thrashed by the gay French.Have you ever watched Calcio Storico?
Yes I have after I googled it. They are still getting thrashed by the gay French.
I thought I was going to have to eat my words there for a second.The fight back is on![]()