I thought I was going to have to eat my words there for a second.![]()
Yeah, they just ran out of time
I thought I was going to have to eat my words there for a second.![]()
Artificial (man-made) snakes are said to exist but no one seriously believes that.
I have a photo somewhere next to it that my son took. I will try and find it. ?TIL that the Sherman tank used in the movie "Fury" is owned by the Tank Museum at Bovington
![]()
M4A2E8 Sherman 'Fury' - The Tank Museum
This M4A2E8 Sherman tank starred alongside Brad Pitt as Fury in the Hollywood film of the same name. The Sherman was an American tank used in WW2.tankmuseum.org
Surely our community has a tank expert?I have a photo somewhere next to it that my son took. I will try and find it. ?
CorrectedSurely our community has atanking yer todgertank expert?
I have a photo somewhere next to it that my son took. I will try and find it. ?
No 2015, they had a section of the set from the movie and props used at the Fury display. It's gone now but the Fury tank is still on display, Tiger 131 is there aswell, the only working Tiger 1 tank in the world with the running Maybach engine.From 1945![]()
Why wasn't his wife called Helen Balloonist? Did she want to keep her maiden name of "Authoress"?TIL that Robert Holland Balloonist was married to Helen-Authoress
What impressive surnames.......
View attachment 88416
Cuunt you beat me to itTIL that @Everclear can be a bloody decent sort of chap when he wants to.![]()
But not often thankfullyTIL that @Everclear can be a bloody decent sort of chap when he wants to.![]()
But not often thankfully![]()
Go on then, give it an agree you muppetTIL it is possible to agree with one of Exi's posts.
Come on fellas, as Eminem sang:
"Now, this looks like a job for me
'Cause we need a little controversy
'Cause it feels so empty without me"
![]()
Go on then, give it an agree you muppet![]()