T.I.L

TIL that the bottle Sambuca I got for Xmas off of a friend was meant to be consumed combined with the bottle of Baileys that the same person bought our Gert, I have had my first ‘Slippery Nipple’, absolutely effin fantastic, it’ll not be the last…
 
1704540257886.webp
 
If the 3 wise men followed the same bright star that the shepherds washed their socks by then the chances are they would have arrived in Bethlehem months after Jesus was born (as they came from foreign parts and didn't have even the most rudimentary motorbikes.
KTMs are good for the desert, so they should of tried a bit of Paris-Dakar.
 
T.I.L. That the editor of Bike Magazine knows his onions and has impeccable taste 😮



2e771b9b-ed96-48de-b5d7-5050a00f7b04.webp
 
Here's what I use most of the time, I also have a milspec backpack with more capacity, but the Kriega is my go to. It has 2 water proof sacs.


Kreiga is good stuff - I use the drypack 30 litre tail bag.

The backpack was this one - I can't remember why I bought it as they'd never appealed to me, but it was a revalation. I was expecting to be aware it was there all the time, but totally forgot about it.

 
I ran into Cam Donald at the Burt Munro Challenge today, knowing he is a friend of Bruce Anstey, I asked how Bruce was getting on with his Cancer. Turns out he is fine, living just out of Belfast? I think he said, driving a delivery van. He has been offered a ride by Padgetts but doesn't want it. He has always been a private person, and has had no contact with the racing fraternity and it took Clive a bit of effort to contact him apparently. Cam has given up trying to contact him, Bruce never answers his phone or replies to messages. Ant West is racing here as well.
 
I ran into Cam Donald at the Burt Munro Challenge today, knowing he is a friend of Bruce Anstey, I asked how Bruce was getting on with his Cancer. Turns out he is fine, living just out of Belfast? I think he said, driving a delivery van. He has been offered a ride by Padgetts but doesn't want it. He has always been a private person, and has had no contact with the racing fraternity and it took Clive a bit of effort to contact him apparently. Cam has given up trying to contact him, Bruce never answers his phone or replies to messages. Ant West is racing here as well.
Did you see me waving? Going to Hayes in the morning to check out the Indians
 
I ran into Cam Donald at the Burt Munro Challenge today, knowing he is a friend of Bruce Anstey, I asked how Bruce was getting on with his Cancer. Turns out he is fine, living just out of Belfast? I think he said, driving a delivery van. He has been offered a ride by Padgetts but doesn't want it. He has always been a private person, and has had no contact with the racing fraternity and it took Clive a bit of effort to contact him apparently. Cam has given up trying to contact him, Bruce never answers his phone or replies to messages. Ant West is racing here as well.
Good to hear he’s well.
I believe he works for Johnny Rea.
It would be lovely to see him at the TT again, even if it’s just as a spectator.
Bruce is very popular on the Island.
I had a few words with Cam at last year’s TT, he’s a top lad as well.
 
If you say so...all my gear from decades ago is in excellent condition despite its use, I'd prefer it to anything found in stores and it will likely remain serviceable long after I'm dead.
I wasn't meaning to denigrate your product, just a general comment on Mil Spec; especially true of bulk items.
Does the back pack actually have a military specification / requirement?
 
It's not an issue item, so AFIK no MilSpec requirement. Which then makes me wonder...
 
Back
Top Bottom