T.I.L

T.I.L. fecal transplant from a healthy donor to an overweight recipient results in weight loss.

Not sure how that works or why anyone would attempt this. This has actually been proven with lab mice (according to Utube).

I can't see it working if you ask a big unit in a bar, hey babe, wan't me to help you lost some weight :unsure: Might kill the valentines day vibe
 
TIL that people know more about Californian hot pockets than they do about faecal matter transfers.
We don‘t extract the sample, just meet a Bloodbike group from darn sarf and take it up to Scotch Corner where it’s passed to Northumbrian Bloodbikes another thing that gets moved around is breast milk, again we don’t get to extract it, just move it.
 
TIL that people know more about Californian hot pockets than they do about faecal matter transfers.
We don‘t extract the sample, just meet a Bloodbike group from darn sarf and take it up to Scotch Corner where it’s passed to Northumbrian Bloodbikes another thing that gets moved around is breast milk, again we don’t get to extract it, just move it.

Sounds a shit job.
 
@ Dr's office, T.I.L.:

20240214_114924.webp
 
I have learned today that next week on holiday I'm going to pay for my sickness.. Aka the vomiting bug.. I'm in bed all day throwing up and ejecting brown water from the poo poo hole and being considerate I told my wife to stay away as my 24hr bug would be 2 weeks for her to get over... At one stage she said don't worry about valentines pet you can get me something next week in lanzarote that I've my eye on 👀👀 I have now learned the wife doesn't lose and I have possibly been mildly poisoned so she can get some jewelry next week on holiday 😆😆😆
 
I have learned today that next week on holiday I'm going to pay for my sickness.. Aka the vomiting bug.. I'm in bed all day throwing up and ejecting brown water from the poo poo hole and being considerate I told my wife to stay away as my 24hr bug would be 2 weeks for her to get over... At one stage she said don't worry about valentines pet you can get me something next week in lanzarote that I've my eye on 👀👀 I have now learned the wife doesn't lose and I have possibly been mildly poisoned so she can get some jewelry next week on holiday 😆😆😆

Christ...you almost put me off my steak ;)
 
TIL, In 1960, Harley Davidson motorcycles purchased 50% of Italian company Aermacchi's motorcycle division.

The Italian branch of the brand was named 'Aermacchi-Harley-Davidson' and the first bike was a variation of the 'Ala Verde' suitably modified for the American market. This was also the year that the Chimera model ceased production.

The remaining motorcycle holdings were sold in 1974 to AMF-Harley Davidson with motorcycles continuing to be made at Varese.

The business was sold to Cagiva in 1978

Picture 1 of 12


 
TIL, In 1960, Harley Davidson motorcycles purchased 50% of Italian company Aermacchi's motorcycle division.

The Italian branch of the brand was named 'Aermacchi-Harley-Davidson' and the first bike was a variation of the 'Ala Verde' suitably modified for the American market. This was also the year that the Chimera model ceased production.

The remaining motorcycle holdings were sold in 1974 to AMF-Harley Davidson with motorcycles continuing to be made at Varese.

The business was sold to Cagiva in 1978

Picture 1 of 12


And AMF made the Viot Wing Thunderbird Cimpound Bow back then too 🏹
 
Invasion by Napoleon Bonaparte would have been less disastrous for Great Britain than the introduction of the Welfare State. Change my mind.

I haven't yet made up my mind whether invasion in 1940 would have been better or worse for Britain than social security and socialised healthcare. The very fact I'm having to weigh up the relative pros & cons makes me somewhat depressed
 
Back
Top Bottom