T.I.L

TIL that the actor Robin Nedwell died aged only 52 in 1999.

At the time he had the fatal heart attack, he was in his doctor's surgery seeking help 😮

1700160077464.webp
 
Google is shite.

I have a device connected to my music system (as that has better sound, with gert big speakers) that makes it Bluetooth connectable. My Google phone could find it, but my two Chrome OS laptops could not. They sussed the Nambour's Sky box and people's cars as thy drove about, but not the device in the same room!

Eventually, after hours, I got a tablet pairing to it and that is working now. The laptops still cannot see the little c..t!

So, I would like to be done with Google shit, but know of no alternative. I don't want to go Apple as that would be mad expensive and the music is all mp3, which Apple hates coz it is too open a system.

Since I don't feel like paying Apple just to go to the toilet, I am a bit lost on what to do Google is shit, Apple is shit, and Microsoft is shit. I may of got stuck in a blind alley!

And by the way, doesn't it get dark early? That is not good. Isn't it suicide season, or does that start after Chrimbo?
 
Google is shite.

I have a device connected to my music system (as that has better sound, with gert big speakers) that makes it Bluetooth connectable. My Google phone could find it, but my two Chrome OS laptops could not. They sussed the Nambour's Sky box and people's cars as thy drove about, but not the device in the same room!

Eventually, after hours, I got a tablet pairing to it and that is working now. The laptops still cannot see the little c..t!

So, I would like to be done with Google shit, but know of no alternative. I don't want to go Apple as that would be mad expensive and the music is all mp3, which Apple hates coz it is too open a system.

Since I don't feel like paying Apple just to go to the toilet, I am a bit lost on what to do Google is shit, Apple is shit, and Microsoft is shit. I may of got stuck in a blind alley!

And by the way, doesn't it get dark early? That is not good. Isn't it suicide season, or does that start after Chrimbo?

So you think you've goy problems!

Now you've got that off your chest perhaps you can spare some of your excess brain power to working out why my new phone with Ducati Link aint talking with my bike.
I nearly got there today I could see a lean angle of 12 degrees (when it was on its side stand). I can't even replicate that now.
 
So you think you've goy problems!

Now you've got that off your chest perhaps you can spare some of your excess brain power to working out why my new phone with Ducati Link aint talking with my bike.
I nearly got there today I could see a lean angle of 12 degrees (when it was on its side stand). I can't even replicate that now.
Are you sure of what you are instigating here?? 👀
 
So you think you've goy problems!

Now you've got that off your chest perhaps you can spare some of your excess brain power to working out why my new phone with Ducati Link aint talking with my bike.
I nearly got there today I could see a lean angle of 12 degrees (when it was on its side stand). I can't even replicate that now.
No idea. My Ducatis are too old for any of that shit. My KTM does Bluetooth for navigation. I have not tried the nav, but it Bluetooth connects itself. That is the type of Bluetooth that I like - my Ford does it as well, so my phone can be the music source!
 
No idea. My Ducatis are too old for any of that shit. My KTM does Bluetooth for navigation. I have not tried the nav, but it Bluetooth connects itself. That is the type of Bluetooth that I like - my Ford does it as well, so my phone can be the music source!
Surely you don't want need any other music, as thIs is your inner monologue?
qLS9BE.gif
 
That this message is a genuine plea for relationship advice (I couldn't resist responding to it in my unique manner):

My boyfriend is into feet which isn’t an issue on its own. But he is obsessed with mine to the point where it’s getting annoying and I have no interest in sex anymore.

First thing in the morning he’ll reach down and touch my feet. Then before he gets out of bed he’ll spend 3-5minutes kissing and sniffing them.

If I’m in a different room he’ll randomly yell to ask me if my socks are on. If so, he’ll come in and take them off then spend another 3ish minutes kissing and sniffing.

If he was doing this quietly maybe it wouldn’t be as annoying, but about 30 times a day I kid you not, he’ll just randomly come up to me and say “feet” or, “I wanna cum on your feet” or “please put your feet in my face” in a weird baby voice.

I can tell he’s at least somewhat aware of how excessive this is, because sometimes as he’s kissing them he’ll say sorry in that awkward voice or will just generally start to act awkward and “derpy” if that makes sense lol. That’s probably the thing that’s killing my sex drive most — he used to be very confident, smooth, and dominant when initiating sex or being flirty in general. But now, 75% of his sexual attention toward me is centered around my feet. It’s like he knows how weird it’s getting but can’t help it.

I’ve nicely told him before that I wish he’d pay more attention to other parts of my body too, which he complied with for a bit then slowly went back to the obsession. I’m just scared of him shutting down fully if I tell him that I hate the obsession. Part of me feels like I shouldn’t be complaining that he’s obsessed with me. What can I say to make him stop without kink shaming him?
 
That this message is a genuine plea for relationship advice (I couldn't resist responding to it in my unique manner):

My boyfriend is into feet which isn’t an issue on its own. But he is obsessed with mine to the point where it’s getting annoying and I have no interest in sex anymore.

First thing in the morning he’ll reach down and touch my feet. Then before he gets out of bed he’ll spend 3-5minutes kissing and sniffing them.

If I’m in a different room he’ll randomly yell to ask me if my socks are on. If so, he’ll come in and take them off then spend another 3ish minutes kissing and sniffing.

If he was doing this quietly maybe it wouldn’t be as annoying, but about 30 times a day I kid you not, he’ll just randomly come up to me and say “feet” or, “I wanna cum on your feet” or “please put your feet in my face” in a weird baby voice.

I can tell he’s at least somewhat aware of how excessive this is, because sometimes as he’s kissing them he’ll say sorry in that awkward voice or will just generally start to act awkward and “derpy” if that makes sense lol. That’s probably the thing that’s killing my sex drive most — he used to be very confident, smooth, and dominant when initiating sex or being flirty in general. But now, 75% of his sexual attention toward me is centered around my feet. It’s like he knows how weird it’s getting but can’t help it.

I’ve nicely told him before that I wish he’d pay more attention to other parts of my body too, which he complied with for a bit then slowly went back to the obsession. I’m just scared of him shutting down fully if I tell him that I hate the obsession. Part of me feels like I shouldn’t be complaining that he’s obsessed with me. What can I say to make him stop without kink shaming him?

You've got a boyfriend?
 
When I was shopping yesterday, I bought a few bottles of Shipyard, just because it was there, I think that I posted once that I was being a beer snob, as my search for beer in bottles, rather than cans, was a waste of time. Last time, I bought Shipyard in cans, but I can say for sure that it is lots better in bottles. This has been a public service broadcast . . . . .
1700594341408.webp
 
Back
Top Bottom