T.I.L

TIL the meanings in a deck of cards:-

1701296470449.webp



Original meaning of a deck of playing cards:

52 cards for 52 weeks in the year.

2 colors for day and night

4 suits for the 4 seasons and 13 weeks per season.

Twelve court cards representing the 12 months.

If we add each of the cards (ace + ace + ace + ace + two + two + three + seven + eight ... and etc) of the game we will get 364.

The card game is an agricultural calendar that told us about the weeks and the seasons.
With each new season, it was King's week, followed by Queen's week, Jack's and so on until AS week changed seasons and we started over with a new color.

Jokers were used in a leap year.
 
Have to.

Hotel booked. Train booked, and I have an appointment in Wimbledon tomorrow. That is after a ZOOM meeting first.

All boring, injury denying stuff.

I keep going by promising myself treats when I get a pay-out. Benelli or Ducati is the question :unsure:
In London now. My appointment in Wimbledon has been put back an hour. That's proved me right to stay up last night and tonight, as it doesn't matter to me.

In the Zoom yesterday, apparently everyone worries about me! If I do get a big payout, they think it's odds on me going crazy with Bitcoin and motorbikes, whereas I should take advice from my older brother and sister and worry care. Or just worry.

I said that I will just wait and see. Definitely not any mad unprotected investment and I am happy with my motorcycle stock.

I will need to sort out the Ducatis, but that's my hobby.

I am on free hotel WiFi, so I look forward to the spam and having my bank account raped!
 
In London now. My appointment in Wimbledon has been put back an hour. That's proved me right to stay up last night and tonight, as it doesn't matter to me.

In the Zoom yesterday, apparently everyone worries about me! If I do get a big payout, they think it's odds on me going crazy with Bitcoin and motorbikes, whereas I should take advice from my older brother and sister and worry care. Or just worry.

I said that I will just wait and see. Definitely not any mad unprotected investment and I am happy with my motorcycle stock.

I will need to sort out the Ducatis, but that's my hobby.

I am on free hotel WiFi, so I look forward to the spam and having my bank account raped!
The only bit or madness -- and that may not wait - is a different mobile phone. My chat up line to the lady next to me was what was her phone, as it seemed to have a bigger and better screen than my Google phone. It was an iPhone 12. That's not the latest version, I think, but an iPhone might be in order!

More spending madness by the brain damaged! A Pink Floyd song beckons.
 
The only bit or madness -- and that may not wait - is a different mobile phone. My chat up line to the lady next to me was what was her phone, as it seemed to have a bigger and better screen than my Google phone. It was an iPhone 12. That's not the latest version, I think, but an iPhone might be in order!

More spending madness by the brain damaged! A Pink Floyd song beckons.
iPhone 14 prices are just mad.

I am just interested in unlocked stuff.

I may well be mad . . . . . but not that mad!
 
Have to.

Hotel booked. Train booked, and I have an appointment in Wimbledon tomorrow. That is after a ZOOM meeting first.

All boring, injury denying stuff.

I keep going by promising myself treats when I get a pay-out. Benelli or Ducati is the question :unsure:
Apparently, the beer that I had last time was just a guest beer but this went down without problem:
1701448452167.png

Last night, had a really nice Italian meal:
1701448313457.png


In addition, apparently, the bitch that we see next week, in Harley Street, did not say that I would die soon, last time. I am fecking sure that she did, but my brother does not agree. Entertains me in hating her, and that is all that matters, as far as I am concerned!

The hotel that I stay at has this shitty system of only enabling electrical stuff when you put the key card in a device on the wall. This means that there is no heating when you are out, and it turns itself off after about three hours. With an outside temperature hovering around zero, that made the room always cold. Never going there again.

As I was warned off about, buying frivolous shit that may mean that the Benelli is in doubt.

I should ensure that there is enough money to pay a young nurse to play with my dick. At least, I think that was what I was told!
 
The hotel that I stay at has this shitty system of only enabling electrical stuff when you put the key card in a device on the wall. This means that there is no heating when you are out, and it turns itself off after about three hours. With an outside temperature hovering around zero, that made the room always cold. Never going there again.
you can usually put any piece of card, or a store loyalty card in the slot, but don't forget your key card when leaving the room.
 
Apparently, the beer that I had last time was just a guest beer but this went down without problem:
View attachment 92397
Last night, had a really nice Italian meal:
View attachment 92396

In addition, apparently, the bitch that we see next week, in Harley Street, did not say that I would die soon, last time. I am fecking sure that she did, but my brother does not agree. Entertains me in hating her, and that is all that matters, as far as I am concerned!

The hotel that I stay at has this shitty system of only enabling electrical stuff when you put the key card in a device on the wall. This means that there is no heating when you are out, and it turns itself off after about three hours. With an outside temperature hovering around zero, that made the room always cold. Never going there again.

As I was warned off about, buying frivolous shit that may mean that the Benelli is in doubt.

I should ensure that there is enough money to pay a young nurse to play with my dick. At least, I think that was what I was told!

Do you have a photo of the really nice Italian meal?

Oh, and push the folded card that your key card came in inside the slot, how long have you been staying in Hotels 🤷‍♂️
 
Just about made it home from the pub. I am getting into straight Bells chasing Exmoor pints. Not meant to, but I like it. And that is what is important.

It was about zero on the walk back. I want some warmer weather!

The O2 sim that I bought to try seems fine around my house. The real failure spot is the Bath Lansdown Park & Ride. I need to do that soon.
 
buying frivolous shit that may mean that the Benelli is in doubt.

I should ensure that there is enough money to pay a young nurse to play with my dick.
A, do not entertain the notion of changing from KTM to a Benelli! Bad Perry!
B, yes. Yes I approve! Good boy!
 
A, do not entertain the notion of changing from KTM to a Benelli! Bad Perry!
B, yes. Yes I approve! Good boy!
Agree with all.

The only clarification that I would offer is that it would of been a Benelli IN ADDION TO my KTM and two SORNED Ducatis.

And I except that I may be contradicting what I said before, but I can! Brain damage give me a free pass to say mad things and contradict myself!

I tried out the O2 SIM and reception is good here. I need to take it to the Lansdown Park & Ride to do the crucial test there. I can't do it next week as it is back to London but I need to try within December. I would go today but weather depresses me!

If I do switch to O2 then I will get another phone. My Google Pixel 6 is not great and I want something with a bigger, with about a 7 inch screen.
 
Agree with all.

The only clarification that I would offer is that it would of been a Benelli IN ADDION TO my KTM and two SORNED Ducatis.

And I except that I may be contradicting what I said before, but I can! Brain damage give me a free pass to say mad things and contradict myself!

I tried out the O2 SIM and reception is good here. I need to take it to the Lansdown Park & Ride to do the crucial test there. I can't do it next week as it is back to London but I need to try within December. I would go today but weather depresses me!

If I do switch to O2 then I will get another phone. My Google Pixel 6 is not great and I want something with a bigger, with about a 7 inch screen.

Can't say I've ever noticed
 
Agree with all.

The only clarification that I would offer is that it would of been a Benelli IN ADDION TO my KTM and two SORNED Ducatis.

And I except that I may be contradicting what I said before, but I can! Brain damage give me a free pass to say mad things and contradict myself!

I tried out the O2 SIM and reception is good here. I need to take it to the Lansdown Park & Ride to do the crucial test there. I can't do it next week as it is back to London but I need to try within December. I would go today but weather depresses me!

If I do switch to O2 then I will get another phone. My Google Pixel 6 is not great and I want something with a bigger, with about a 7 inch screen.
I forgot to say: at the Wimbledon meeting, I had to do a question and answer test. I was asked for the name of the Prime Minister and I honestly couldn't remember his name! And really, really was not faking it, although they said that they would be able to tell if I was. But it is so strange with brain damage. The expect me to travel over a hundred and thirty miles to find this place in Wimbledon and then ask me the name of the prime minister that I couldn't remember. How can you get from Cam & Dursley station to Paddington and then to Wimbledon tube station unaided, but not know who is prime minister? Make sense of that!
 
Back
Top Bottom