Chops, not choos.. wtf is choos?
Today, with my shoulder still killing me, i thought id try doing some press ups..
Probably not a great idea but i just wanted to see where its at. I managed 2.
Press ups are not something i do regularly but every few months or so i rap a few out.
Normally i can comfortably do 20, which is pretty piss poor.
In my late teens/early 20's i could nearly do 60 in a minute and would do 4-500 a few nights a week at kung fu.
Anyhu, 2 fucken press ups.. shoulder has a long ways to go.
After that disappointment, a mate turned up with a sliced and diced hogget . That cheered me up some. Freezer nice and full now and can wait to throw some choos on the bbq.
Deboned chops for cunce with no teef!Chops, not choos.. wtf is choos?
Was it one really? as the second was a belly bounce back? Hong Kong FattyProbably not a great idea but i just wanted to see where its at. I managed 2.
Was it one really? as the second was a belly bounce back? Hong Kong Fatty![]()
Hollywood life has not been kind to Tom Holland...
At least i could manage 1. When you lay on ya belly ya hands dont reach the floor. Ya have to get rolled onto ya back and winched up by ya boyfriend when hes done with ya.Was it one really? as the second was a belly bounce back? Hong Kong Fatty![]()
I is svelte but my nob would get in the way, yours wouldn’t even when yer thinking aboot Mr Laava LaavaAt least i could manage 1. When you lay on ya belly ya hands dont reach the floor. Ya have to get rolled onto ya back and winched up by ya boyfriend when hes done with ya.
GOK WAN FATTY
I is svelte, but sometimes I wrap it around my shoulders yesYour knob is on ya shoulders chubster
I think you meant nose, not nob. GonzoI is svelte but my nob would get in the way, yours wouldn’t even when yer thinking aboot Mr Laava Laava![]()
You shouldn't get too upset fat dude, and why bring Wayne into it?I think you meant nose, not nob. Gonzo