stiamo parlando fottutamente tedescoChe cazzo stai dicendo?
stiamo parlando fottutamente tedescoChe cazzo stai dicendo?
Teufel!Lügner![]()
Ok, only one of you has reserved so farOk, so we have
@Hugo Magnus (plus 1?)
@PerryL
@Dox
@Don Kiddick
@Golfgeezer
Plus me.
I’ve reserved all 7 rooms in Derrin House B&B, Larne for the night of Sat 20/5, so you just need to arrive on that day sometime. These are the discounted rates.
- Twin £70 for single occupancy or £37.50 per person sharing
- Double room with King size bed £70 for single occupancy or £37.50 pp sharing
- Large Triple Room with double bed and single bed £80 for single occupancy or £42.50 per person sharing
- Spacious Super King Size bedroom £80 for single occupancy or £42.50 pp sharing
- Double room with King size bed £70 for single occupancy or £37.50 pp sharing
- Small double £60 for single occupancy or £35 per person sharing
- Twin £70 for single occupancy or £37.50 per person sharing
www.derrinhouse.co.uk
Tel: 028 28273269
Just call and give them my name, Paul Phillips, and pay for your room.
Note I’ve taken no.2 above but if Mrs P doesn’t join me (she’s humming & harrhing, and I guess it will be a no at the end of the day but you never know) then I’ll happily swap with someone for no.6 above if anyone wants more room/a bigger bed.
We’ve room for one more at least but I can always find additional accommodation if needed, so, any takers? the more the merrier.
I’ll add in the other nights accommodation choices over the coming days.
Im just working on the rest of them todayHave you had any success at finding other B&B's along the route? or are you waiting to see the response to first stop?
9.00hrs Holyhead - Dublin We'll be stopping on Angelsey so won't have far to travel.
Glad to see you’ve booked @SHarperand thank you, just @Dox , @PerryL to go and @Golfgeezer I know about
.
@SHarper if you’ve a mate who’d fancy the trip by all means invite them.
I’m just trying to finalise deals with the other accommodation providers and we’ll be done.
One the of the providers (Westport) is (are?) offering 2 x 3 bed appts. Each has one room with an ensuite and the other 2 rooms share a bathroom. Does anyone have any strong aversion to this for one night? It’s €450 for the 2 apartments so between the 6 bikes that just €75 each which for Westport is a good price.
Have you decided on a bike yet ?I was just checking ferries from Heysham to Belfast - Heysham is 5 miles away from me...lovely jubbly!
But, no motorbikes...only freight - phoned them to see if it's possible - computer says no.
So seeing as heading south to Liverpool is a horrible ride, it's through the Lake District, Gretna Green, Galloway Forest Park, and across to Cairnryan (Stranraer) - 200 miles but a great ride that I've done before. Just over two hours and £59 each way for flexible ticket![]()
Have you decided on a bike yet ?
Go via IoM, couldn't be more convenient.I was just checking ferries from Heysham to Belfast - Heysham is 5 miles away from me...lovely jubbly!
But, no motorbikes...only freight - phoned them to see if it's possible - computer says no.
So seeing as heading south to Liverpool is a horrible ride, it's through the Lake District, Gretna Green, Galloway Forest Park, and across to Cairnryan (Stranraer) - 200 miles but a great ride that I've done before. Just over two hours and £59 each way for flexible ticket![]()
Only if your a multi millionaireGo via IoM, couldn't be more convenient.
So after the shin dig at WCPs your riding back to Belfast to start another 200 mile ride home.
TB
Go via IoM, couldn't be more convenient.
So after the shin dig at WCPs your riding back to Belfast to start another 200 mile ride home.
TB
Can you put it in a box?I was just checking ferries from Heysham to Belfast - Heysham is 5 miles away from me...lovely jubbly!
But, no motorbikes...only freight - phoned them to see if it's possible - computer says no.
So seeing as heading south to Liverpool is a horrible ride, it's through the Lake District, Gretna Green, Galloway Forest Park, and across to Cairnryan (Stranraer) - 200 miles but a great ride that I've done before. Just over two hours and £59 each way for flexible ticket![]()
Can you put it in a box?
99% sure I'll get another Supersport S.
Outsiders at the moment are;
Triumph Speed Triple 1200 (more power)
BMW S1000RR (gen 4) (even more power and decent tourer, and low maintenance chain)
Moto Guzzi V100 (not as much power but shaft so no dicking about with chains)
If the Supersport had another 30bhp I wouldn't even consider one of the others...and probably will go for this. I don't know how I didn't lose my licence (or worse) on my S1000RR - I hit 150+ most times I went out on it.
Nice problem to have choosing between those.99% sure I'll get another Supersport S.
Outsiders at the moment are;
Triumph Speed Triple 1200 (more power)
BMW S1000RR (gen 4) (even more power and decent tourer, and low maintenance chain)
Moto Guzzi V100 (not as much power but shaft so no dicking about with chains)
If the Supersport had another 30bhp I wouldn't even consider one of the others...and probably will go for this. I don't know how I didn't lose my licence (or worse) on my S1000RR - I hit 150+ most times I went out on it.
Nice problem to have choosing between those.
Hats a given. He's a Ducati owner going on a Ducat do.Only if your a multi millionaire![]()
99% sure I'll get another Supersport S.
Outsiders at the moment are;
Triumph Speed Triple 1200 (more power)
BMW S1000RR (gen 4) (even more power and decent tourer, and low maintenance chain)
Moto Guzzi V100 (not as much power but shaft so no dicking about with chains)
If the Supersport had another 30bhp I wouldn't even consider one of the others...and probably will go for this. I don't know how I didn't lose my licence (or worse) on my S1000RR - I hit 150+ most times I went out on it.